Goldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarships: oldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarships, UK 2022/2023. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: Varies.
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type:Partial Funding,Undergraduate
- University:Goldsmiths University Of London
- Schoolarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Goldsmiths University Of London. The deadline of the scholarship is Varies.
Goldsmiths International Undergraduate Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Applicants who have accepted their offer for undergraduate degree programs and International Foundation Certificate programs will receive awards of £2,000 and £5,000.
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations. You must also be eligible to pay international fees (this includes international fee-paying students from within the EU) and have accepted an offer on an eligible Goldsmiths program:
- Undergraduate degree programs (excluding Fine Art, Design and Fine Art Extension programs)
- International Foundation Certificate programs (excluding Design)
You can apply by completing our application form.