Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships: This to inform the general public that Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022/2023 is ongoing now. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: Varies according to University
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type:Partial Funding,Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate
- University: Australian Universities
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Northern Territory (NT) Government is offering Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships for talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The scholarship is only available for international students who want to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The following education providers offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships:
Higher education scholarship
Vocational education and training scholarship
Secondary school scholarship
Call For Applications: Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022/2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12 000
- schools: $10 000
- vocational education and training: $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
All Nationalities except Australian
- submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- not already be studying in the NT, or with a NT education provider
- not hold any other scholarship
- have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.