Fountain University Post-UTME & DE Form: This is to inform the general public that Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Degree Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out online
Are you searching for Fountain University Post-UTME & DE Form ? If yes, then you are on the right track . Keep reading below!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE Programmes of Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Fountain University is a private University established by the Nasrul-Lahi-Il-Fatih Society of Nigeria on May 2007 and started operating January 2008. The vision of the University is to be a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity. Its mission is to produce competent and resourceful graduates with high moral standards.
Fountain University Post-UTME 2022: Eligibility and Registration Details
Its philosophy is the total development of men and women in an enabling environment through appropriate teaching, research and service to humanity, influenced by Islamic Ethics and Culture.
THE UNIVERSITY RUNS A FULLY RESIDENTIAL POLICY FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BRILLIANT BUT INDIGENT STUDENTS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AWARDED TO BRILLIANT STUDENTS.
AVAILABLE FUO PROGRAMMES
A. UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COMAS)
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry and Nutrition
- B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, ELECTRONICS AND EARTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Computer Science
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (COMAS)
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. Business Administration
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. Economics
DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Political Science
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- B.Sc. Sociology
3. COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Nursing (B.NSc.)
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Sciences
4. COLLEGE OF LAW
- Common Law
- Common and Islamic Law
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL)
Candidates in addition to the “O” leve results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidate are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of studies.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
CIBN / ICAN LINKAGE:
- HND, BSc. B.Tech
ADMISSION BY TRANSFER:
- is also acceptable at Fountain University on presentation of relevant academic transcripts from previous institutions.
- Five-year Degree programme for School Certificate Holders
- Four-year Degree programme for holders of NCE, OND and other equivalent qualifications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates can apply for the admission screening exercise forms online on the University website: https://fuo.edu.ng/.
2. Click on the appropriate link for any of the JUPEB, Degree or Postgraduate Programme.
3. Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
1. Logon to https://newportal.fuo.edu.ng/admission-portal to create account (NEW APPLICATION)
2. An application number would be sent to your mail. It is on this format FUO2021….
3. Login with the application number and your email.
4. You are required to pay a sum of #5,500 in order to get the application Form.
5. After payment wave or paying, you are required to fill the application form appropriately and submit.
6. Your application will be processed on the admission portal by an officer.
7. After Admission, you will see the message “YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED PAY ACCEPTANCE“.
8. Pay Acceptance Fee of #25,000 (If you have paid this also, please follow step 4 above) to be waved for you.
9. Your provisional admission letter will be available on your portal with matric ****** You will see a Matric number in format FUO/22/000… after some hours
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
SCREENING DATES AND CENTERS
1. Osogbo: Fountain University Oke-Osun Osogbo
2. Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Center Plot 333, Augustus Aikmohu way Utako District Abuja
3. Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa Ikeja.
For further enquiries, visit www.fuo.edu.ng or e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 08031145929 (Undergraduate), 08037063960 (Postgraduate), 08107755923 (Centre for sub-degree / professional programmes)
Dr. W. Sallee