UNILAG Sandwich Degree Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that University of Lagos (UNILAG) Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) Faculty of Education (Sandwich) Degree Admission Form, Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out online
Are you searching for UNILAG Sandwich Degree Admission Form ? If yes, then you are on the right track . Keep reading below!
The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) hereby announces applications for admission into B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed. programmes in the under-listed Departments:
- Bachelor of Education in English Education
- Bachelor of Education in Adult Education
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Business Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Christian Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Education in Economics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Education Technology
- Bachelor of Education in Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Education in French Education
- Bachelor of Education in Geography Education
- Bachelor of Education in Guidance and Counselling
- Bachelor of Education in Health Education
- Bachelor of Education in Health Education (for Health Professionals)
- Bachelor of Education in History Education
- Bachelor of Education in Home Economics
- Bachelor of Education in Human Kinetics
- Bachelor of Education in Igbo
- Bachelor of Education in Integrated Science Education
- Bachelor of Education in Islamic Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Yoruba Education
- Candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
- Students withdrawn from full time programmes either based on absenteeism or on GPA of less than 1.00 for three (3) consecutive semesters could be considered to continue on Sandwich programme as direct entry students. This category of students must fulfill basic entry requirements and must be at least in 200 level at the time of withdrawal.
- A pass degree in any relevant discipline other than the already acquired degree could be considered for admission.
|Ordinary level results||five (5) years|
|National Certificate of Education||four (4) years|
|Pass degree||three (3) years|
The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants. All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before Friday 26th June, 2022. There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application is in two stages:
Log on to JAMB Part-Time / Sandwich Portal website and register.
Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number.
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
|Faculty/Programme||Venue||Deadline for Submission||Examination Date|
|Faculty of Education|
|Halls ‘B’ & ‘C’|
Multipurpose Hall, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
|December 2nd, 2021||Date: Saturday, December 4th 2022 Time: 8.00 am|
Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of their Application Form.
Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
Tel: 08063925017, 08023418502, 08128256591, 08023338678, 08023388817, 08184602229.
E-mail Address: [email protected] ; [email protected]