Customer Service Representative Job at Furtkay Global Logistics: This is to inform the general public that Furtkay Global Logistics offers Job in the area of Customer Service. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Furtkay Global Logistics
- Deadline Date: 28th May, 2022
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 7-10 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Furtkay Global Logistics is one of the leading logistics company in Nigeria with branches over the nation. We have been in business for over a decade and has expanded our business operation across countries over the globe. The Courier unit of the business is in current need of an experienced Customer Service that is passionate about excellent customer service and working in a fast paced striving enviornment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be smart and proactive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Represenatative” as the subject of the email.