Store Supervisor Job at De Talents: This is to inform the general public that De Talents offers Job in the area of Supply Chain/ Store. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: De Talents
- Deadline Date: 3rd June, 2022
- Specialization: Supply Chain/ Store
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
De Talents is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure goods received correspond with invoices.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all stock items.
- Perform in conjunction with supervisor’s physical weekly inventory of all food and consumables.
- Prepare weekly stock report detailing consumptions and costs.
- Ensure all records are archived and retained as instructed by line manager.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Order food and non-food items that comply with the contract only.
- Assists other staff in receiving, storing, issuing, conducting inventories and delivering
- Documents, disposition reports, requisitions, etc.) for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records (e.g. purchase requests and orders)
- Maintain accurate records of orders placed, goods received, and items issued.
- Performs clerical duties (e.g. filing, data entry, answering phones, etc.) for the purpose of supporting departmental functions
- Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements
- Responds to inquiries of staff and vendors for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of inventory and/or deliveries
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- Ensures FIFO is adhered to.
Education and Qualifications
- Certificate in Finance, book-keeping, stock control
- Proficient in various computer applications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Competent in stock control of varying line items.
- Experience with stock control programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.