Accountant Job at Delaquine International Limited: This is to inform the general public that Delaquine International Limited offers Job in the area of Accounting / Audit / Finance. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Delaquine International Limited
- Deadline Date: 21st June, 2022
- Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Delaquine Services – Our Client, a Limited Liability Company, is a leading merchant and distributor of Electronics and Electrical products, representing number of leading global brands in Nigeria and across West African Countries. The company has been a leading manufacturers’ representative importer, distributor and merchant of all kinds of Electronics products, home appliances, Electrical wares, Real Estates and more, for over 30 years since its’ existence in Nigeria. They have multiple offices and depots in Lagos, Abuja and other regions beyond. Their focus is to provide their ever-widening customers with the best quality and reliable products at affordable prices whilst ensuring a world-class customer care service that worth the premium
We are recruiting for them to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Executive Director
- Bookkeeping, preparing and recording journal entries.
- Tracking income and expenses
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Handle internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts, checking for inaccuracies and handling queries on general accounts.
- Handle with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits, debts).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Review all accounting posting for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare Analytical Management Account and its interpretation
- Oversee Account Receivable & Payable management
- Establishing adequate accounting policy and procedure manual and updating it.
- Ensure Accuracy of payroll Journals
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other relevant responsibilities as will be specified in the employment letter.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting
- ICAN Certification
- Able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs such as SAP, Sage, Palladium and QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria is highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.