University College London UK IMPACT Scholarship for Master of Public Health (MPH): This to inform the general public that University College London UK IMPACT Scholarship for Master of Public Health (MPH) 2022/2023 is ongoing now. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
- To be taken : UK
- Eligibility countries: Domestic Students, International Students
- Scholarships type:Full tuition fee,Masters
- University: University College London
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
If you are a Public Health graduate and looking for opportunities to study at UCL-University College London, then University College London has the best opportunity for you!
UCL has been committed to preventing and redressing the impact of inequalities and to reflect this core philosophy, UCL is proud to offer two scholarships to support students who have demonstrated financial need, who have lived experience of inequality, and who show great promise for the population health impact.
The IMPACT scholarships will award the successful recipients full fees (£16,500) to study in the MPH program.
University College London UK IMPACT Scholarship for Master of Public Health (MPH) 2022/2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University College London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Health
- There are up to two bursaries available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part time of via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Candidates must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- AND have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.