University of Exeter UK International PhD Studentships: This to inform the general public that University of Exeter UK International PhD Studentships in Recycling and Reinvention in Reformation England 2022/2023 is ongoing. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 06/06/2022
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students, Domestic Students
- Scholarships type:Full tuition fee,PhD
- University: University of Exeter
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The University of Exeter is offering international P.h.D studentships in Recycling and reinvention in Reformation England: Medieval religious textiles in Tudor homes and families. This studentship includes a full tuition-free and maintenance allowance.
The studentship is only available for international and domestic students who demonstrate potential for this research opportunity.
University of Exeter UK International PhD Studentships in Recycling and Reinvention in Reformation England 2022/2023 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Exeter.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This studentship, including full tuition fees and maintenance allowance, is available to UK, EU, and International candidates. UK rate tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance at the current Research Council rate of £16,062 per year. The University of Exeter will fund the difference between the UK and EU/International fees
You should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in history, history of art & visual culture or a programme in which these disciplines were a major component; and have obtained, or be currently working towards, a Master’s degree at Merit level or international equivalent, providing research preparation in themes directly relevant to this project.
- If English is not your first language you will need to meet the English language requirements and provide proof of proficiency. Click here for more information and a list of acceptable alternative tests.
- We encourage the widest range of potential students to study for this CDP studentship and are committed to welcoming students from different backgrounds to apply. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian, Minority, Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds as they are currently underrepresented at this level in this area.
- All applicants must meet UKRI terms and conditions for funding.See https://www.ukri.org/funding/information-for-award-holders/grant-terms-and-conditions/
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button above. You will be asked to submit some personal details and upload:
• A full CV
• A covering letter
• A research proposal that responds to the project description and indicates how you would approach this (maximum 1,000 words)
• A writing sample (and/or portfolio) of no more than 2,500 words – please include this in the same document as your research proposal (it is not possible to upload separate documents in this section)
• Details of two academic referees
• Proof of your English language proficiency, if relevant.
You will also be asked to upload verified transcripts of your most academic qualification.
All application documents must be submitted in English. Certified translated copies of academic qualifications must also be provided.
You must arrange for your referees to email their references to [email protected] from their institutional email accounts by the application deadline of 6 June 2022. Please note that we will not be contacting referees to request references, you must arrange for them to be submitted by your referees. We cannot accept references from personal/private email accounts, unless it is a scanned document on institutional headed paper and signed by the referee.
Please quote reference 4461 on your application and in any correspondence about this studentship.
For general information about this studentship and the application process, please contact [email protected].