Business Development Executive Job at Stackivy Limited: This is to inform the general public that Stackivy Limited offers Job in the area of Sales / Business Development. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Stackivy Limited
- Deadline Date: 1st July, 2022
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Stackivy Limited – The principal activity of Stackivy Limited is the provision of cutting-edge Investment banking and financial services to esteemed customers. Our vision is ” We aim to deliver happiness to clients, shareholders and employees for the long haul” and we are committed to building an organization with world class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision. Our goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for smart and hardworking Business Development Executives to join our Marketing team
- Drive the company’s long and short- term revenue strategy
- Achieve the sales and revenue targets.
- Marketing of products and services of the company
- Follow through on clients /projects to obtain the result
- Research & information gathering for marketing purposes.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- B.Sc / HND in relevant fields
- 3 years experience in sales and target meeting
- Business knowledge-Knowledge of the Business & Industry trends.
- Analytical Skills-Ability to correctly assess & interpret available data.
- Quality of work with agreed standard
- Strong Negotiation skills -Reach beneficial agreement through coherent argument
- Customer services-Provision of efficient, prompt & courteous services
- Supervisory skills-Ability to coordinate subordinates for best results
- Time management -Impact of time on outputs
- Documentation-Clear, comprehensive work records
- Organization Ability- Organizes and priorities work effectively
- High level of integrity
- Good communication skill
- Initiative /Creative
- Punctual to work/Timeliness
- Good Attitude/disposition to work /customers
- Enthusiasm in duties
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.