Business Manager Job at Dandydick Interior: This is to inform the general public that Dandydick Interior offers Job in the area of Sales / Business Development. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Dandydick Interior
- Deadline Date: 31st July, 2022
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Kaduna
Dandydick Interior is a business organization into building equipment, fabrics, decor materials also into fashion consultation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Kaduna South, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.