Call Center Agent Recruitment at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited: This is to inform the general public that ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited offers Job in the area of Customer Service. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
- Deadline Date: 10th July, 2022
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Center Agent
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the timely management of calls (both inbound and outbound); identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment?
- Previous experience in a similar role, and high fluency in YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA language.
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening.
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.?