Human Resource Manager Recruitment at MPG Partnering Group: This is to inform the general public that MPG Partnering Group offers Job in the area of Human Resources / Recruitment. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: MPG Partnering Group
- Deadline Date: 20th July, 2022
- Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
MPG is a Leading Global Pairing Platform Professional Services Company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Technology, and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and Culture of innovation, we apply Industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The jobholder will effectively manage the implementation of a strategic human capital plan for talent acquisition, development, utilization, motivation, and retention that is aligned with the institution’s corporate strategy and business objectives
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding processes including reviewing job descriptions
- Coordinate the active maintenance and analysis of accurate and reliable human resource data to inform strategic and operational decisions
- Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate staff and improve staff productivity
- Review and implement talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning, and succession planning
- Manage a training plan and ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and appropriately measured and reported on
- Provide support and inputs to short-and long-term plans and budgets for the HR & Admin department
- Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspects of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- A minimum of B.Sc in Human Resource Management or related management discipline from a recognized institution
- Relevant Professional certification in Human Resources e.g. (PHR, HRCI, CIPD SHRM) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in an HR generalist role in the private and public sector,
- Experience with International recruitment and in the Oil & gas industry is an advantage.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.