Client Relationship Manager (CRM) Recruitment at JMG Limited: This is to inform the general public that JMG Limited offers Job in the area of Customer Service. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: JMG Limited
- Deadline Date: 1st July, 2022
- Specialization: Customer Service
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Location(s): Lagos
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar INC, Mitsubishi Heay Industries, LEGRAND, GE Lightning, KAESER COMPRESSORS, THYSSENKRUPP), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients.
- In this role, you will coordinate with our sales and marketing directors to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics.
- You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
- Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs.
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs.
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field with 6 – 10 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Client Relationship Manager, Senior Team Lead, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, or similar role.
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Must have managed a group of People in a managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.