Associate Medical Representative: This is to inform the general public that Superior Pharmaceuticals Ltd offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Superior Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Deadline Date: 4th October, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Entry Level (Trainee)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Abia, Delta, Edo, Imo, Lagos
Job Title: Associate Medical Representative
Location: Lagos, Benin, Asaba, Owerri and Aba
The successful candidate is expected primarily to generate demand, detail, and create awareness-drive for our core ethical products within the assigned territory.
Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
Note: He/She will be provided with initial extensive training and follow up coaching for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Sales Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service and attracts official car.
- B Pharm or B Sc. (Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent)
- No experience required, but flair for sales is needed
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.