Business Development Officer Job at Skydew Energy Services Limited: This is to inform the general public that Skydew Energy Services Limited offers job in the area of Business Development Officer . See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: ISkydew Energy Services Limited (SES)
- Deadline Date:1st February, 2023
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Skydew Energy Services (SES) Limited is an Oil and Gas Servicing Company. At Skydew Energy Services Limited (SES), we believe you deserve excellent service and complete value such as is obtainable globally and we are ready to utilize all resources at our disposal to make that happen. We have a crop of experienced Engineers, Technicians, and QHSE personnel who are trained, skilled, and experienced alongside a range of world-class equipment to deliver top-quality services to our clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Working with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
- Tracking expenses and maintaining the company budget
- Ensuring that the company meets revenue targets
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the team
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.