Content Operation Specialist Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services: This is to inform the general public that First Excelsia Professional Services offers Job in the area of Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: First Excelsia Professional Services
- Deadline Date: 21st July, 2022
- Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Operation Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Content Operation Specialist.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of content from information providers.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for market and competition research and will have to oversee the execution of projects and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor, identify, and collect breaking news and trending topics.
- Work with the engineering and CSP teams to gather data requirements and on content integration reviews and planning.
- Send daily push notifications based on user behaviour and location.
- Source, edit, and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in Phoenix Browser.
- Actively familiarize with local and worldwide content creators including news agencies, bloggers, and social media influencers, and be able to work on a content partnership when the need arises.
- Analyse social media trends and user behaviour, research good APPs, and then share insights with the teams to improve Phoenix Browser.
- Work with Product Managers, Content Team, and Marketing on all programming and management of on-device notifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institution in Journalism or any related course.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as news editors, journalists, content writers, and bloggers.
- Experience as a full-time work experience in top news agencies is preferred.
- Must be fluent in the English Language for team communication.
- Fluency in any Native Language for work is highly preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.