Eye Clinic Administrator Job at Thinkmint Nigeria: This is to inform the general public that Thinkmint Nigeria offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Thinkmint Nigeria
- Deadline Date: 9th September, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Thinkmint Nigeria is a one stop platform that counsel businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products and services and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Eye Clinic Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- Our ideal Eye Clinic Administrator should possess excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient records and reports.
- Job Description
- Take note of lenses not available and follow it up, to ensure the patient gets it in time.
- Give lenses from the store to opticians to fix.
- Follow-up on patients who have finished eye test procedures and ensure they see the optometrist.
- Booking appointments for patients.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Experienced in using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Taking regular inventory of office supplies
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing system
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer
- Solid knowledge of office procedures experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the email.