Ferris State University Gold Scholarships: Ferris State University Gold Scholarships, USA 2022/2023. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: Open.
- To be taken : USA
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,Undergraduate
- University:Ferris State University
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Ferris State University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Ferris State University Gold Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Ferris State University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Ferris State University will provide an award amount of $2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years towards their degree studies.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students need a 3.25/4.0 GPA.
- Test requirement: 22 ACT, 1080* SAT, 67 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, or 100 Duolingo
- Renewal cumulative GPA: 2.75
Students can apply to FSU online via its application portal. All international applicants will be considered automatically.