Human Resource Expert in Residence at Workforce Group: This is to inform the general public that Workforce Group offers Job in the area of Human Resources / Recruitment. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Workforce Group
- Deadline Date: 25th July, 2022
- Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Expert in Residence
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the HR Expert in Residence will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs for HR Professionals.
- The role-holder is a digital-savvy HR Expert who is passionate about helping HR Professionals learn/grow and will be responsible for aligning all Business & HR Africa’s communications, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity and bring all digital community experiences to life for mid-to-senior level HR & Business professionals.
- The HR Expert in Residence will lead and participate in all conversations to help educate potential and current clients about Business & HR in Africa and help establish the company as the trusted authority in the industry.
- We want to increase our brand recognition, not just of our service offerings but also the way we lead and educate in our industry.
- Formulate learning objectives; to evaluate training objectives, requirements and effectiveness of delivery and comprehension.
- Ensure that learning approaches are credible and lead to outcomes that have a positive impact on the business and lead to the retention and engagement of key clients.
- Where applicable, identify partners and/or vendors and manage to partner for the delivery of HR training.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Develop and maintain strong synergistic relationships with colleagues and customers, including those internal to Human Resources (e.g., HR Business Partners)
- Work closely with HR Subject Matter Experts to ensure quality training programmes are developed, customized, approved, maintained, revised and properly documented as required
- Develop HR training curriculum and facilitate training programs
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the HR space to establish HR solutions that meet their strategic capability needs.
- Plans and implements community strategies to further our brand recognition and engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about topics in our industry, products, and brand.
- Demonstrates competence and provides content on community features, HR and business challenges and solutions to community members & business stakeholders.
- Creates, curates or collates branded content to support marketing and customer service needs
- Administers the community, including user account management and moderation escalations.
- Plans and hosts online and offline events on industry topics
- Provides insights to marketing team about target accounts, industry, competitors, and relevant topics in the community
- Represents our brand at events and trade shows when needed
- Engineers and bridges communication between community members, engaging with Subject Matter Experts where relevant.
- Monitors community health and produces reports on relevant issues and outcomes.
- Helps manage programs (contests, webinars, giveaways) to drive adoption and success with our community.
- Creates, configures and manages content and layouts on both social, email and web platforms
- Manage Polls/Surveys to measure community member experience and sentiment
- Assists with the management, upgrade and improvements, of community’s platforms’ features and functions.
Specification / Qualifications and Desired Experience
- 5 – 7 years of HR work experience or professional certification
- B.Sc / Master’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, English Language, Journalism, or related field
- 3 – 5+ years Community Management experience
- 3 – 5+ years experience with LinkedIn and/or B2B marketing including digital media buying and campaign management
- Experience with course design tools used to create high-quality learning materials (Articulate, Storyline, etc.).
- Experiential marketing and event management experience
- Strong, effective and versatile writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to execute tasks with high quality and within time constraints
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.).
Required Skills and Competence:
- Display a good understanding of the HR Topics, Policies and Procedures, with specific skills in training strategies.
- Have sound research and analytical skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills and have the ability to manage & influence stakeholders across various areas of the business
- Access to a wide pool of HR Professionals
- High level of accountability and ownership
- Ability to facilitate effectively on a diverse range of topics
- Ability for proffer solutions across the different Lines of Business
- Commitment to delivering value to the business, including an ROI
- Proactive, value-seeking in nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation skills
- Leadership skills • Strong business acumen.
- Self-confident and assertive.