Instrumentation & Automation Officer Job at Contracting and Technical Service: This is to inform the general public that Contracting and Technical Service offers Job in the area of Engineering / Technical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Contracting and Technical Service
- Deadline Date: 26th June, 2022
- Specialization: Engineering / Technical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Contract
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Contracting and Technical Service is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Instrumentation & Automation Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field with 5 – 7 years work experience.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with close attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, Construction, and Design
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with CAD software and MS Office
- Excellent Time Management and Diagnostic skills
- Proven technical knowledge of Fieldbus Communication Protocol
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reports on service work performed.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant QHSE regulations and standards
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of common Automation Tools
- Outstanding knowledge of Engineering and Automation Processes
- Proven technical knowledge of Instrument Communication Protocols
- Proven technical knowledge of Foundation Fieldbus is very essential
- Proven skills in PLC, HMI and DCS technical.
- N120,000 – N140,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.