Monash University Australia Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence: This to inform the general public that Monash University Australia Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence is ongoing now. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below!
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 07/17/2022
- To be taken : Australia
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type:Partial Funding, Undergraduate
- University: Monash University
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Monash University offers the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship which is funded by a group of Monash alumni who work in Singapore. The main purpose of this scholarship is to financially support students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
The successful applicant will receive up to $360,0000 AUD to pay tuition fees and cover other costs to pursue an undergraduate degree at Monash University. To retain this scholarship, student must maintain a full-time study load with a minimum weighted average mark of 50.
Largest Scholarship: Monash University Australia Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence (Only for ASEAN Students) 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Monash University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree*, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household
- You must have not commenced university study at any institution
* Double degree applicants are not eligible.
The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.
- Additional information for applicants can be downloaded here.
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to [email protected] with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from [email protected] before you submit your course application.
- More information and entry requirements for international undergraduate courses 2022.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
- We are aware that schools may delay examination due to COVID-19, and will ensure that our timeline is updated regularly to reflect these changes.