Partial International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin: Partial International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022/2023. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2022.
- To be taken : Ireland
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Partial Funding,Postgraduate
- University:Trinity College Dublin
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Trinity College Dublin . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 May 2022.
Partial International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The selected students will be given this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc Energy Science program at TCD.
This scholarship is open to Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies in MSc in Energy Science program in 2022/23. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Energy Science with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the MSc Energy Science Course Directors.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
- Submit your online application for MSc in Energy Science at my.etc.ie. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
- If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to [email protected] before 31st May 2022. Early application is encouraged. In your email, please use the subject title “MSc Energy Science Scholarship” and include your 8 digit application reference number.