Personal Assistant Job at YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions: This is to inform the general public that YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions offers Job in the area of Secretarial / PA. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions
- Deadline Date: 10th June, 2022
- Specialization: Secretarial / PA
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions is the parent company for Frozen Desserts like Frozen Custard, Sundae Scoop N Cream Keto & LollyPolly Fruit Bars. We started operation in November 2021, following the successful certification of our products by Nigeria’s National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). We are a small sized business with an operating staff of 10 from our current factory in Oregun Industrial Estates, in Ikeja, Lagos. Our aim is to spread Quality Desserts that all spectrums and classes of people can enjoy collectively. We are a fully owned Nigerian based company with international influences and partners.
Our Flagship product is our Frozen Custard and Sundaes Scoop N Cream Keto Ice Cream. Frozen custard is a cold dessert similar to ice cream, but made with eggs in addition to cream and sugar.
Keto ice cream may contain dairy, but replaces a lot of it with water and carb-free milk made by filtering skim milk to remove its fat and sugar, or is made with ultra-filtered milk (which contains less sugar and carbs) Our products are certified by Nigeria’s Agency for Food and Drug Administration (NAFDAC). We are registered under Nigeria’s Consumer Affairs Commission (CAC). We are also trademarked under Trademark, Patents & Design Registry, The Commercial Law Department under the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary.
- Prepare daily schedules including meetings, breaks, lunches, and commitments.
- Answer incoming calls and return phone and text messages in a timely and efficient manner on behalf of the employer.
- Send and reply to emails on time.
- Coordinate travel accommodations, including ground travel, air travel, and hotel stays. A personal assistant may be required to go along on business trips with the manager.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Take and record meeting notes.
- Complete personal tasks, making restaurant reservations, getting coffee, and scheduling all personal appointments.
- Complete additional duties, such as organizing events, and assisting with home duties.
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and social skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results.
- Able to sit, walk, stand for long hours at a time.
- Handle all Social Media Accounts for the company and the employer personally.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be a recent 2019 / 2020 Graduate having at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration, Marketing or English.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Preferably a Female candidate within the ages of 27-40 years of age.
- Should leave within 10-15 miles of office.
- Needed immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.