Pharmacist / Stock Keeper Job at Tusen Consulting Limited: This is to inform the general public that Tusen Consulting Limited offers Job in the area of Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Tusen Consulting Limited
- Deadline Date: 25th August, 2022
- Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited) is an indigenous company established in Nigeria in 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader. With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist / Stock Keeper
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.).
- Good organizing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.