Radboud University PhD Position In Leadership Development, 2020-21
Radboud University PhD Position in Leadership Development, 2020-21 is open for International Students
- 30 Aug 2020.
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Radboud University Nijmegen
The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Leadership Development taught at Radboud University Nijmegen The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Aug 2020.
Radboud University PhD Position in Leadership Development, 2020-21 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits under Leadership Development scholarship positions:
- Employment: 40 hours per week
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,395 per month and will increase to €3,061 in the fourth year (salary scale P)
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Occupational Psychology, Industrial Engineering & Management, or in a related field in the social sciences
In order to apply for the grant, candidates are to take part in a PhD program at Radboud University. After that, you must complete the online application form for the award.