Senior Automation Test Engineer Job at Sloovi: This is to inform the general public that Sloovi offers Job in the area of Engineering / Technical. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Sloovi
- Deadline Date: 1st August, 2022
- Specialization: Engineering / Technical
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Sloovi is one unified brand that offers multiple SaaS solutions for brands of all sizes to give you a walkthrough of us. We have launched three ultimate products recently; Sloovi Email Signature, Sloovi Outreach, and Sloovi Feedback. We are in the process of launching two more products soon. Sloovi Email Signature is a no-design and no-code platform. We have a plethora of readily available templates uploaded to the tool. The users can edit the signatures and use them for free.
Sloovi Outreach is a sales engagement platform where users can upload and manage hundreds of leads, set up automated cold email campaigns, nurture them with inbuilt call and SMS features and track them with reports. Sloovi Feedback is a simple tool built to collect feedback from users. It is a handy widget that can be easily added to any product or website.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Automation Test Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
- To be successful as a test automation engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude.
- Ultimately, a top-notch test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.