Telesales Representative Job at Kwik Delivery: This is to inform the general public that Kwik Delivery offers Job in the area of Sales / Business Development. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Kwik Delivery
- Deadline Date: 29th July, 2022
- Specialization: Sales / Business Development
- Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Location(s): Lagos
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telesales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
About the Position
- The telesales position is responsible for acquiring & managing clients, reaching out to prospective leads to inform them about Kwik and our products and services
- You will work closely with the sales team and be fully responsible for:
- Customer Acquisition: Qualification, education, closing and launching relationships with clients across relevant sectors including but not limited to Companies in the eCommerce, Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Financial Services industries.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Outbound telesales via cold calling, email and SMS. Managing and closing current deals with clients and acquiring new business for Kwik.
- Informing and promoting of Kwik products and services to prospective leads
- Helping the sale team identify and qualify potential lead sales
- Converting customer inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Management, Customer Service, Ecommerce, Logistics or a related business discipline.
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working in Tele Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience or a Business Development Role (with experience in the logistics services sector a plus).
- Working knowledge of the eCommerce and logistics industry
- Demonstrated experience with managing day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Patient, Persuasive and Persistent.
- Competitive salary and workplace benefits
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for country-changing ventures.