TeLo GmbH Masters Grants in Safety and Systems Engineering in Austria 2020
TeLo GmbH in Austria offers grants for the master’s degree in Safety and Systems Engineering at the FH Campus Wien in the 2020/21 academic session
- Application closes June 30, 2020
The master’s degree in “Safety and Systems Engineering” at the FH Campus Wien is unique in its existence. It deals with the modules in an interdisciplinary manner:
- Basics of Safety & Systems Engineering
- Safety & risk management
- Economic and management skills
- Project and process management
- Safety Advanced
Since September 2019, the course has also been based on a trade of the same name.
TeLo GmbH would like to help create an SSE network of specialists who can solve customer-specific and technological high-end tasks in the area of SSE and functional safety in the future.
Worth of Award
- All-round support when applying for a place at a university
- All tuition fees paid
- (Co) financing of travel expenses in individual amounts
- Assumption of the self-insurance contribution if necessary
- Annual grant of up to €500
- Provision of internships and jobs during and after your studies
- Interested in studying Safety and Systems Engineering at the FH Campus Wien or already studying at the FH Campus Wien
- (Completed) bachelor’s degree with a technical focus
- B2 German level or higher (a prerequisite for admission to the FH Campus Wien)
How to Apply
To be considered for the grants, complete the application and upload the following:
- Motivation letter
- Personal discussion, depending on the distance, via video conference
Apply directly on their job portal or send your documents to email@example.com
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!