Tubingen-South Africa Programme – Stellenbosch University
Tubingen-South Africa Programme Stellenbosch University: This is to inform the general public mostly south Africans that Tubingen-South Africa Programme In Stellenbosch University is ongoing now. See method of application,application deadline,Eligibility Criteria,Eligible Nationalities,Scholarship Benefits,Available Subjects and Scholarship Description and summary below
SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY BELOW
- Application Deadline: 08/15/2022
- To be taken : South Africa
- Eligibility countries: Domestic Students
- Scholarships type:Fully Funde,Undergraduate
- University:Stellenbosch University
- Scholarship link:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The Tubingen-South Africa Programme is open at Stellenbosch University from 2022-2023.
Tubingen-South Africa Programme 2022-23 at Stellenbosch University is now available for students if they are South African and have an overall aggregate of 60%.
Stellenbosch University officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Stellenbosch University was founded in 1918 and currently functions in South Africa.
Stellenbosch University offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Tubingen-South Africa Programme 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about Stellenbosch University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Stellenbosch University South Africa Tubingen-South Africa Programme 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Stellenbosch University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Successful SU students qualify for a travel bursary to cover their flight expenses. The programme then covers your:
- accommodation with a German host family (including a small breakfast);
- lunch and dinner during the week at the local student canteen (Mensa);
- bus pass for the month of January valid in Tübingen and suburbs;
- internet access;
- study material (notepad, pens, etc.);
- seminars and classes;
- expenses associated with other, accompanying events and activities;
- expenses associated with official excursions and factory tours, including transport, entrance fees, meals, etc.; and
- extra warm winter wear, if needed.
As your contribution, you will be expected to cover:
- your registration/administration fees;
- the courier fees for your visa application, where applicable;
- your transport to and from the nearest airport in South Africa;
- your meals over weekends; and
- your pocket money (we suggest taking about €350–400).
Each year, 18 students from Tübingen’s local partner universities get the chance of a lifetime to take part in the programme. Apart from SU, the other partner universities are the universities of Cape Town, KwaZulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Witwatersrand, Pretoria and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
If you enjoy engaging in group discussions and enthusiastically take part in group activities, you are an ideal candidate. You must also be able to serve as a good ambassador for South Africa. More specifically, you must:
- be registered for a full degree at SU;
- be in at least your second year of study;*
- have an overall aggregate of 60%;*
- have not travelled abroad before;
- be able to travel to Germany for the month of January; and
- be a South African citizen OR hold a valid South African study visa.
*Additional requirements specifically applicable to SU students.
To apply students can send their CV and two-page written motivation to [email protected] by 15 August 2022.