TASCE (OOU Degree) Post-UTME Screening Form: This is to inform the general public that Tai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Screening Dates, Time & Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session now out online
Are you searching for TASCE (OOU Degree) Post-UTME Screening Form? If yes, then you are on the right track as this article exposed TASCE (OOU Degree) Post-UTME Screening Form . Keep reading below!
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DEGREE programmes of the Tai Solarin College of Education, Omu Ijebu in affiliation with Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU Degree Affiliation) for 2021/2022 academic session.
- Candidates who sat for the 2021 JAMB UTME & scored a minimum score of 180 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who choose the the college as FIRST CHOICE only.
- Political Science
- Social Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Business Education
- Guidance & Counseling
NEWLY APPROVED PROGRAMMES.
- Education English (B. A (Ed))
- Education Biology B. Sc (Ed)
- Education Chemistry
- B. Sc (Ed)
- Education Physics
- B. Sc (Ed)
- Education Geography B. Sc (Ed)
- Nursery & Primary Education B.Ed
- Physical Education B. Sc (Ed)
- Health Education B.(Ed)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
If you have already Created and Activated your Account, Click here to Login with your Account Details:
|Application Type||Session Name||Status||Action|
|UTME (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2021/2022||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|DE (OOU Affiliation) (First Batch)||2021/2022||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it