The Management of the College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the NCE Regular programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
COEWARRI NCE Regular admission list has been released and uploaded online. Prospective candidates are to follow the outlined guidelines to check their admission status.
HOW TO CHECK COEWARRI NCE REGULAR ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
All Prospective COEWARRI candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal and also on the school Notice board.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COEWARRI admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!