SUMMARY OF THE SCHOOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: Open
- To be taken : France
- Eligibility countries: International Students
- Scholarships type: Full tuition fee, Masters
- University: IESEG School of Management
- Schoolarship link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Auditing, Accounting taught at IESEG School of Management . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
GMAT international awards in International Accounting, Audit & Control, France is available to undertake Masters level programs at IESEG School of Management.
Master’s of Science in International Accounting, Audit & Control is eligible to apply.
IESEG will offer a 20% to 50% discount on the total tuition fee payable to the school of the selected students in the form of fee waivers.
International students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a similar field.
The applicants must register for the desired program by applying through the online application portal of the university. Students that will successfully apply will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attempted GMAT and have attained a minimum score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher to be accepted in a master programme at IESEG School of Management.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2