This is to inform the general public that Caleb University Lagos (CUL) Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Undergraduate (UG) Admission Form is out. See Courses, Requirements, Cut-Off Mark, Application Guidelines and Procedures for 2022/2023 Academic Session below.
Caleb University 2022 Post-UTME & DE Admission Form: Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Caleb University , Lagos (CUL) undergraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
Available Programmes and Duration
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
4 Year duration for all courses
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS).
4 Year duration for all courses:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
ELIGIBILITY AND CUT-OFF MARK
This to inform all prospective students and parents that the management of Caleb University has released the approved minimum score for the 2022/2023 Admissions
The Approved cut off Mark for Admission is 160.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Kindly log on to Caleb University Admission Registration Portal via https://admission.calebuniversity.edu.ng/register/
- 1. Fill the registration form at the right and click register. click the confirmation link sent to your email
- 2. Pay a non-refundable registration fee on N10,000 excluding bank charges using your ATM card or Bank
- 3. Proceed to fill the Form. You can use awaiting result
- 4. Upload your passport, waec result and date of birth certificate.
- 5. Submit the Form and wait form Admission officers’ response
NOTE: Admission Interview and Issuance of Admission Letter holds at CITY CAMPUS MAGODO.