This is to inform the general public that University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) school of nursing entrance examination for the 2022/2023 academic session is out online
UITH School Of Nursing Entrance Exam: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the entrance examination
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
UITH school of nursing entrance exam and interview/screening have been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th September 2022.
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin
Candidates are to check the hospital website as from 1st September 2022 for the guidelines, schedule and instructions for the conduct of the examination.
More details on https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index.
For further enquires contact the following:
- 09016428765 – Principal
- 08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Rules of Engagement
- Applicants are expected to come to school complex at the scheduled time.
- Applicants must come in through the second gate of the School Complex, adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe.
- Applicants must be Covid-19 compliant by coming with personal nose masks and small sanitiser.
- Applicants would undergo security check at the 2nd gate before entering the school premises.
- No parent will be allowed into the school premises.
- Vehicles of parents or applicants will not be allowed access into the school premises.
- Applicants are expected to keep to all the rules of engagement within and outside the school premises.
- Only SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW/SCREENING
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below! AfriEdu Team