Project Supervisor Job at Trace Consulting Limited: This is to inform the general public that Trace Consulting Limited offers Job in the area of Project Management. See, application deadline,work level,job specialization,job location,job type and method of application below!
JOB SUMMARY BELOW
- Company: Trace Consulting Limited
- Deadline Date: 22nd June, 2022
- Specialization: Project Management
- Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location(s): Lagos
Trace Consults Nigeria is an organisation that specializes in providing support services, building careers and developing businesses. We offer HR development and job placement services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Supervisor
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven project supervisor to oversee construction crews at our company.
- The project supervisor’s responsibilities include recruiting new crew members, monitoring performance and making recommendations for improvement, as well as educating all staff on safety.
- You should ensure that projects stay within budget and that required materials and equipment are available.
- To be successful as a project supervisor, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team.
- Top-notch project supervisors are leaders who can identify problems and find feasible solutions to them.
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team-building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, and project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and travelling to multiple sites as required.
- High School Diploma or OND qualification
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in the construction industry is required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.